Reymount Investment Limited necessitates our esteemed customers to read carefully and understand this section and furnish the required information details for Opening an Account.
We, Reymount Investment Limited do not open any individual account for any type of clients directly. We deal only through our approved Introducing Brokers around the world. You can register with Reymount Investment for online trading through our web site. The details of our authorised Introducing Brokers are available in the website and you can contact them directly or through our online submission.
For opening an account please click Apply Online in Open an Account. Select the appropriate type of account you wish to open. Then fill all the required details in the provided form. Once you register with Reymount for opening an account then we will provide your registration information to your nearest Introducing Broker in order to contact you. The only way you can open an account is to provide the details and the corresponding data to the Introducing Brokers. So our Introducing Brokers or the professionals forwarded by them will contact you soon for further proceedings. If you have any suggestions regarding this, then you please mail directly to our Customer Care.
We are providing the guidelines stated or implied by various securities and regulatory bodies which requires that brokers determine the suitability of investments for customers before making recommendations. Even though not presently required by regulation or statute, it is imperative that financial institutions adopt ‘‘know your customer’’ guidelines or procedures to ensure the immediate detection and identification of suspicious activity in trading and business.
Prior to Opening an Account, please check yourself whether the following terms are furnished by the Introducing Brokers or not.
1. Agreement in Original provided and explained by the Introducing Brokers.
3. We advise you to consult with your lawyer for legal opinion to know whether the financial trading is suitable for your portfolio.
1) We do not accept any fund transfer from third party sources.
2) We do not transfer any fund to third parties. ( i.e., If a customer wants to transfer money from his trading account(s) to his friends or relatives or any other, we will not accept these instructions for transferring the money even to close or start accounts or to maintain other needs)
3) We will run your name with or without knowledge with Regulatory Authorities and Law Enforcement Agencies to protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims or other liabilities, and to clarify that you are not included in any money laundering activities or in any terrorist activities.
4) We do not disclose non-public personal information about customers (current or former) to any non-affiliated third parties or to affiliated entities.
If you have any delay in activating your account or for transferring the funds, you can directly contact our Customer Service
All information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise used in ways that you have not consented to.
We share your personal information with our affiliated companies, as allowed by applicable laws and regulations, to provide you with special offers of products and services, credit verification, as well as for account management, marketing, product development and other purposes.
We will not share your financial, demographic, or profile information with any third party without your consent, except to a court or governmental agency if required by law, with the exception that we may use such information in "blinded" form, stripped of reference to particular individuals, for research or other purposes.
If you require any further clarification and explanation pertaining to this, then please contact our Customer Care.