We collect nonpublic personal information when you (a) open and maintain an account with us or (b) inquire as to a financial product or service offered by us. All information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned, or otherwise used in ways that you have not consented to. Specifically, we collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, correspondence, communications, and other forms.
- From account opening documents and any other forms delivered by you to us (such as name, address, social security number or tax identification number, assets, and income);
- From transactions made by or with us (including account balances, and cash deposits/withdrawals);
- From entities outside of Reymount (e.g., information obtained from credit rating agencies);
- From visits to a Reymount site (cookies may be used to track your activities while on a web site, although cookies do not contain personal information about you unless you knowingly provide it);
- From any direct inquiry regarding a product or financial service (such as use of the Reymount Online Financial Trading System).
Demographic and profile data (age, zip code, etc.) may also be collected at our Web Site. If you choose not to provide certain required information, you will not be able to use the Web Site. We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, respond to your communications, process transactions, charge for services, facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site, to provide you with information and services requested through the Web Site notify you of any material changes in our Web Site's policies and as otherwise permitted by law.
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about customers (current or former) to any nonaffiliated third parties or to affiliated entities. We share your personal information with our affiliated companies, as allowed by applicable laws and regulations, to provide you with special offers of products and services, credit verification, as well as for account management, marketing, product development and other purposes. We do not provide specific information about you or your account or other data which identifies you personally to people or companies that are not affiliated with us, except:
- Upon your request or authorization
- To facilitate the completion of a transaction which you initiate or otherwise authorize
- To established credit bureaus or similar information agencies
- To data-processing, document handling and other service companies under contract with us to help us process and maintain your accounts and our files
- To service providers in connection with the administration and servicing of an account, which may include attorneys, accountants, auditors and other professionals;
- To affiliated companies in order to provide you with ongoing personal advice and assistance with respect to the products and services you have purchased through us and to introduce you to other products and services that may be of value to you;
- In response with a court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities;
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities.
- We limit internal access to your personal information exclusively to employees and agents who have a specific need to process your accounts and files, and we impose strict confidentiality standards on these persons.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information.
We will not share your financial, demographic, or profile information with any third party without your consent, except to a court or governmental agency if required by law, with the exception that we may use such information in "blinded" form, stripped of reference to particular individuals, for research or other purposes. We may also maintain a database for use in aggregate form for various tracking and reporting reasons.
If you are a customer of Reymount Investment, we may share some or all of your personal information with entities not affiliated with us as permitted by law. Please be advised, however, that we only share such information with service providers that market our products or services. Further, the information provided does not include credit information, such as credit history, net worth, or income information. In addition, we configure our software to refuse to divulge the email addresses of our list subscribers to anyone.
The law allows you to "opt out" of our sharing nonpublic personal information about you in certain circumstances with affiliated and nonaffiliated companies; that is, you may direct Reymount Investment to not make such disclosures. We do not currently share information about you with any affiliate or third party. If in the future we desire to disclose your information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will notify you in advance and provide you with the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.
Only persons who have need to work on your accounts or files have access to your personal information, and we impose upon them strict standards and procedures to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. Please use caution when providing personal account information to third parties. You may be authorizing them to use confidential information about you if you provide them with account information, passwords, and the like. This site contains links to other sites which provide services and additional content. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
E-mail Communication and Online Surveys:
Occasionally, we may send you e-mail communications with useful information about our products and services, or about offerings from affiliates or third parties. At times, we may conduct online surveys to better understand the needs, profiles and online experience of our visitors.
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites, including those of our business partners, vendors and advertisers. While we try to link only to sites that share our standards and respect for your privacy, please understand that we are not responsible for the content of the privacy practices employed by other companies and their sites.
You can visit Reymount on the World Wide Web without revealing any information about yourself or your company. In those cases, our Web servers collect the name of the domain you used to access the Internet (e.g. Google), the Web site you came from and the one you will visit next. This information is used by us and our business partners to measure statistics, including the number of visits, average time spent and pages viewed; monitor site performance and make our site easier and more convenient for our Web site visitors.
We protect your account information by placing it on the secure portion of our web site, using various tools such as firewalls and data encryption, and requiring you to enter a unique username and password to access your account information online. With respect to internal security procedures, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those officers or employees who need to know that information to perform services to our customers. At Reymount, we value the protection of our customers' nonpublic personal information and will continue to do our best in making sure you feel confident that our information safeguards satisfy your needs. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personal information.